The making of homemade mayonnaise is a truly wonderful thing to behold. Whisk oil into egg yolk, and VOILA, you have a magical sauce that makes so many things delicious! After you make this recipe, you will have very little desire to use store bought mayo again! It takes about five minutes to make, uses common ingredients, and is incredibly creamy and delicious, so let’s get to whisking!xanax for sale
buy xanax online no prescription
- 1 pasteurized egg yolk
- ½ tbsp dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper
- ½ tbsp white vinegar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Place a mixing bowl on top of a towel on your countertop. This will help secure the bowl while whisking.
- In a bowl, add egg yolk, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together ingredients until combined.
- Slowly add oil, whisking as oil is added.
- The mayonnaise should begin to take form, continue whisking and adding all of the oil slowly.
- Once you have used all the oil, add a ½ tbsp of white vinegar, whisking into mayonnaise.
- This final result should be a thick and creamy mixture.
- Add more salt & pepper to desired taste if necessary.
buy tramadol without prescription
I prefer to make the mayo in smaller batches like this, that way you can make it fresh every week and never have to throw away any unused mayo. Although this stuff is so delicious, you won’t have a difficult time using it up!buy ambien no prescription
Enjoy,buy xanax online without prescription
Bobambien online no prescriptionbuy tramadol online without prescription xanax online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription