Ripe juicy plum, touches of sweet honey, the always satisfying salty/smokey/meaty bacon, brie melting all over it, and a touch of pungent blue cheese to pull it all together! This was probably one of the most interesting flavour profiles out of all the grilled cheeses I have done, and I loved it!buy klonopin online no prescription
alprazolam online pharmacytramadol for sale
I was envisioning this one before going to bed, and thought of the plum, bacon, brie combo, then realized I had a tiny chunk of blue cheese in my fridge, and thought OOOH that would be perfect! Of course, ones memory is always a bit muddled when you wake up, and I nearly forgot to put the blue cheese on! Fortunately at the last minute I realized something was missing, I tossed it in and started grilling that cheese! It still would have been good without the blue cheese, but it added such a great flavour that finished the sandwich off perfectly.valium for sale
Moral of the story: Add the blue cheese! (even though it’s such a small amount)diazepam online without prescription
- 2 slices of french bread
- 2 slices of bacon
- 4-5 slices of brie cheese
- ½ a ripe plum
- 1-2 tsp blue cheese
- Place bacon in pan, turn to medium heat, cooking until desired crispness.
- Butter outside of each slice of bread.
- Spread honey on bottom slice of bread.
- Place bacon.
- Break up some brie cheese and place on top of the bacon, to keep plum slices from sliding around.
- Place sliced plum.
- Place the rest of the brie cheese.
- Crumble blue cheese on top of brie.
- Form sandwich and fry until golden brown on each side.
buy ativan online
soma online without prescription
Enjoy!xanax for sale
Bobbuy zolpidem without prescriptionbuy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription