I’m stepping out of my usual ooey gooey, melty grilled cheese territory with this one! It’s a veggie packed, crunchy, creamy grilled cheese, and it’s delicious! A traditional greek salad, in sandwich form! Since feta is a more solid cheese, you don’t get that stringy meltyness from it when it heats up, instead it retains it’s shape for the most part, but gets extra creamy, which is equally delicious and a nice change! I was slightly concerned about how well the cucumbers would hold up under the heat (soggy cucumbers are gross!), but they remained crunchy, taking on a more pickle like crunch, rather than the cucumbers usual fresh crunch.zolpidem online no prescription
buy valium online without prescription
- 2 slice of french bread
- ¼ cup cucumber
- 4 olives
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- ⅓ cup red onion
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ heaping tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- For more flavour, prepare your greek salad the day before.
- Chop all vegetables.
- Combine feta, vegetables, oregano, olive oil, and lemon juice in a container.
- Place in fridge.
- When you’re ready to make the sandwich, get pan on medium heat.
- Brush the outside of each slice with olive oil.
- Drain any excess liquid from the greek salad mix.
- Place filling in sandwich.
- Fry in a covered pan until golden brown.
Enjoy!buy diazepam online without prescription