This pizza has been on my mind for quite some time! After the popularity of my Beet, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Grilled Cheese, I thought that same idea would transfer quite well into pizza format! I was definitely right! Not only does this pizza look beautiful, the flavours were awesome.xanax for sale
buy xanax online no prescription
Rather than using goat cheese, I had a delicious Macedonian Feta Cheese in my fridge, which I would best describe as a cross between goat cheese and feta cheese. It has the creaminess of goat cheese, and the saltiness of feta, sounds awesome right?! If you can’t find Macedonian Feta, just use a mix of goat and feta cheese.buy tramadol without prescription
The beauty of this pizza comes with the blending of all these simple flavours. Sweet roasted beets, paired with the salty feta, topped with peppery arugula, dressed with an acidic balsamic vinegar, finished with a drizzle of honey for a touch of extra sweetness.buy ambien no prescription
- No-knead dough - makes 3 10-12 inch pizzas
- 500 grams (3¾ cups) all purpose flour
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp active dry yeast
- 11/2 cups water
- 1 beet
- 2-3 handfuls of arugula
- ⅓ cup macedonian feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- No-Knead Dough
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, slowly add the water, whisking until ingredients are well combined.
- Gently mix the dough with your hands until a ball is formed.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap, allowing the dough to rest at room temperature for around 18 hours, or until roughly doubled in size.
- Once dough has rested, cut into three portions. On a floured worked surface, gather four corners to the center of the dough, creating four folds.
- Place seam side down, gently form dough into a ball, dust with flour, wrap in plastic, or cover with damp towel and let rest for 1 hour. If storing in the fridge, lightly coat ball of dough with oil, and wrap in plastic wrap, taking dough out of the fridge at least an hour before using for pizza.
- Before cooking the pizza, turn oven to its hottest setting (~500F), allowing to preheat for one hour. If using a pizza stone, place it in the oven before preheating.
- To form the discs, flour whatever surface you will be transferring the pizza into the oven with (I use a large pizza paddle).
- Using the back of your hands, gently stretch the dough into 10-12 inch discs.
- Place toppings on pizza.
- If using pizza stone, place pizza on the stone, turning the oven to broil, and cook for 5-7 minutes until pizza is cooked to your liking.
- If you don't have a pizza stone, place pizza on a floured baking sheet, cooking for about 10 minutes on the ovens hottest setting.
- Thinly slice your beet, placing slices in a bowl, drizzling with a bit of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and mix to season.
- Once your pizza dough is formed, drizzle dough with olive oil, sprinkle salt & pepper to taste.
- Place sliced beets on pizza, followed by the cheese, as well as a light drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- Bake according to directions above.
- While pizza is baking, drizzle your arugula with a bit of olive and balsamic vinegar, followed by a sprinkle of salt & pepper, and a drizzle of honey to taste.
- Once pizza has baked, spread arugula on top, cut, and enjoy!
buy xanax online without prescription
I didn’t completely cover the pizza with arugula here, because I wanted all the ingredients to show up in the picture, but afterwards I definitely added some more, and I suggest you do the same!ambien online no prescription
Enjoy,buy tramadol online without prescription
Bobbuy valium no prescriptiontramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription