As with most people, what I eat is often dictated by what I have left in my fridge. In this case it was Greek yogurt and blood oranges. Peeling the orange, and tossing them into a bowl, I sweetened it with some honey and added a drizzle of chocolate balsamic vinegar for some pizzazz, and had myself a wonderful breakfast!
Here is a quick little video showing you how I (and many others) quickly peel an orange:
- 1 cup 2% greek yogurt
- 1 blood orange
- ½ tbsp honey (or more to taste)
- Drizzle of chocolate balsamic vinegar
- Peel and chop blood orange.
- Mix blood orange and honey into greek yogurt.
- Drizzle with chocolate balsamic vinegar.