Blood oranges are in season!! Every year when the time comes, I make sure to pick up some of these amazing looking oranges. This year being no exception, I got myself a bag, unsure of what I might do with them, but knowing they needed to find their way on the blog somehow (they are too awesome looking not to be featured!). Given that I had a bunch of mint leftover from the Radish Raita I made, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for mojitos! Not only would they taste great in this delicious cocktail, I knew it would be a great opportunity to show off how great these things look!buy klonopin online no prescription
alprazolam online pharmacy
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- ½ lime
- 1 blood orange
- 1-2 tbsp sugar (to taste)
- 1-2 ounce white rum (to taste)
- ½ cup club soda
- ½ cup crushed ice
- Cut blood orange in half, cut off one slice to save for garnish, using the rest for juice.
- In a cocktail mixer, add mint leaves, sugar, and juice of half a lime. Muddle several times to release flavour from mint leaves.
- Add juice from blood orange, rum, crushed ice and finish with soda.
- Garnish with wedge from blood orange and a mint leaf.
tramadol for sale
Bottoms up!valium for sale
Bobdiazepam online without prescriptionbuy ativan online soma online without prescription xanax for sale buy zolpidem without prescription buy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription