Blood oranges are in season!! Every year when the time comes, I make sure to pick up some of these amazing looking oranges. This year being no exception, I got myself a bag, unsure of what I might do with them, but knowing they needed to find their way on the blog somehow (they are too awesome looking not to be featured!). Given that I had a bunch of mint leftover from the Radish Raita I made, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for mojitos! Not only would they taste great in this delicious cocktail, I knew it would be a great opportunity to show off how great these things look!xanax for sale
buy xanax online no prescription
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- ½ lime
- 1 blood orange
- 1-2 tbsp sugar (to taste)
- 1-2 ounce white rum (to taste)
- ½ cup club soda
- ½ cup crushed ice
- Cut blood orange in half, cut off one slice to save for garnish, using the rest for juice.
- In a cocktail mixer, add mint leaves, sugar, and juice of half a lime. Muddle several times to release flavour from mint leaves.
- Add juice from blood orange, rum, crushed ice and finish with soda.
- Garnish with wedge from blood orange and a mint leaf.
buy tramadol without prescription
Bottoms up!buy ambien no prescription
Bobbuy xanax online without prescriptionambien online no prescription buy tramadol online without prescription xanax online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription