Nothing says Valentines Day like coffee cake right? Well for me, it’s a simple equation, COFFEE = LOVE, so when my girlfriend Megan (The Microwave Master) had to figure out what to get me for Valentines Day, she settled on baking me a coffee cake! Given that she has only baked for me once during our nearly three year relationship, it was sure to be an undertaking! Initially she was going to make it as a surprise, but since I was in charge of supper, and already at her house, we made it together, which was 100% better, because i’m always bugging her to cook with me! It was a wonderful gift, and while I didn’t have my camera on me at the time, I made sure to get some photos the next day so I could document this beautiful cake, and create Megan’s FIRST BLOG POST! YAAAA! Maybe she will become a food blogger too! (Pig’s can fly right?).zolpidem online no prescription
Anyways, here is the recipe, slightly modified from The Tasty Bite’s Buttermilk Coffee Cake.buy valium online without prescription
buy klonopin without prescription
- 1 stick butter (room temperature)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 cups blueberries
- Streusel Topping
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ stick cold butter
- Preheated oven to 350F
- Coat inside of 8"x8" pan with butter, then dust with flour.
- Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl, beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat in one egg, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- In three parts, mix dry ingredients and buttermilk into wet ingredients (add ⅓ of dry + ⅓ of the buttermilk, mix until combined, the repeat two more times).
- Gently mix blueberries into dough.
- Spread dough evenly in baking pan.
- Begin making streusel topping:
- Combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In chunks, mix in butter with a fork or beater until you get a clumpy mixture.
- Spread streusel topping on coffee cake.
- Bake cake for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when piercing center of cake.
- Allow cake to rest 10 minutes before enjoying!
alprazolam online pharmacy
This is what happens when you try to take pictures of coffee, without having had any yourself… Food photo failure, spilling everywhere when I decided sliding the material under the coffee down a bit was a good idea. At least it adds some extra pizzazz to the photos right!?buy diazepam online without prescriptionadipex online no prescription
Enjoy!xanax for sale