Clafoutis…Claaa-fooo-teee…zolpidem online no prescription
I think i’m gonna start baking this dessert just so I can keep saying “and for dessert we have a delicious Cla-foo-teeee”. It just sounds so fancy! Not to mention it’s super delicious and easy to make.buy valium online without prescription
buy klonopin without prescription
As you guys know, baking isn’t something I do often, but I was in charge of hosting a small dinner party and needed to use up a bunch of blueberries, so I figured why not! Initially I was going to make a blueberry meringue tart, but luckily my friend and fellow food blogger Dan (from Dan’s Good Side) posted his interview with Common’s personal chef, where she shared a simple Blueberry Clafoutis recipe.alprazolam online pharmacy
Having never made, or eaten a clafoutis, I was excited to try it for the first time. It’s basically like a big fluffy pancake with lots of fresh fruit inside, making for a nice light dessert to finish off our heavier meal of Chicken Cacciatore on pasta.buy diazepam online without prescription
- 1¼ cup whole milk
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup flour
- 3 cups blueberries
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl or blender, combine your milk, eggs, vanilla, salt, flour and half of the sugar, whisking or blending until ingredients are evenly mixed together. The batter will be quite runny, similar to a thin pancake batter.
- Pour half of the batter into a baking dish, or in my case, a 9-10 inch cast-iron pan lined with parchment paper (as I had no baking dishes).
- Place the first half in the oven, baking for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the blueberries with the rest of the sugar until evenly coated.
- After 10 minutes is up, remove the clafoutis, evenly spreading the blueberries on the batter and pouring the rest of the batter over top of them.
- Place the clafoutis back in the oven, baking for about 40-50 minutes until the top is browned and you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Once the clafoutis has cooled to room temperature, lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with whipped cream, ice cream, or on its own!
I will definitely be making this dessert again, in fact it would make for a great breakfast too!ativan online no prescription
Enjoy,buy ambien without prescription