If you’ve been following BS’ in the Kitchen, you would have noticed our recent post of Buffalo Chicken Potato Skins that we brought to a party. Well we have great news for you if you thought they looked delicious – we now bring you their partner in crime: Buffalo Chicken Dip! Great served at a party with some plain chips and best of all, it’s quick and easy to make. We should also mention that you can also create this dish if you have left over stuffing for the potatoes – so really it’s two recipes in one! Let’s get to the recipe so you can try it out yourself.buy klonopin online no prescription
alprazolam online pharmacy
- 4-5 large potatoes (baked)
- ⅓ cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (Buffalo flavor)
- ⅓ cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup chicken (cooked)
- 1-2 tbsp chives
- salt and pepper
- ¼-1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Start out by baking your potatoes (or poke a bunch of holes in them and pop them into the microwave for five minutes).
- Hollow out the insides of the potatoes into a large bowl, combine in the Frank's Red Hot Sauce, Blue Cheese Dressing, Chicken, Chives, Salt & Pepper. Mash up all the ingredients until they are well combined. If the mixture is thicker than you like, feel free to add some sour cream to lighten it up.
- Place into an oven safe serving dish, top with the crumbled blue cheese then the cheddar cheese.
- Bake until the cheese becomes nice and bubbly (roughly 20 minutes).
tramadol for salevalium for sale
Hope you guys like this recipe!diazepam online without prescription
Carlenebuy ativan onlinesoma online without prescription xanax for sale buy zolpidem without prescription buy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription