Having buttermilk and chicken in my fridge, and after seeing an episode of Michael Smith’s Chef at Home where he marinates chicken in buttermilk, I quickly scanned my surroundings… Surely I wasn’t just watching the Food Network, but it was watching ME…xanax for sale
Well, turns out it wasn’t. But I took it as a sign, and did the next logical thing – marinated my chicken in buttermilk.buy xanax online no prescription
Of course, given that I had a few other ingredients I was looking to use up (namely dill), I perused the internets and found an appropriate recipe to guide me.buy tramadol without prescription
I know buttermilk is supposed to help make things tender and juicy, but given that I used drumsticks, which are already pretty tender and juicy, I can’t really say how much of a difference it made. But what I can say, is they were DILL-icious (I went there…), they were slightly tangy from the buttermilk and lemon, with a plenty of dill flavour, all complimented by the always wonderful garlic!buy ambien no prescription
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp fresh dill (chopped)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- Salt & pepper
- 3 chicken drumsticks (I only had 3, but there is definitely enough marinade to fit more chicken in)
- Combine all ingredients in a ziploc bag, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mixing ingredients around, seal bag tightly and place in fridge overnight (or at least a few hours).
- After chicken has marinated, and you are ready to cook, preheat oven to 475F.
- In a pan on medium-high heat, add some olive oil.
- Once heated, add chicken, allow to cook for about two minutes before turning (browning the skin). Continue cooking for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Once done pan frying, place chicken in oven, cooking for about 10-15 minutes, flipping half-way through, until internal temperature reaches 165F.
buy xanax online without prescription
Enjoy!ambien online no prescription
Bobbuy tramadol online without prescription
xanax online without prescriptionbuy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription