I had this for breakfast…don’t judge me.
Come on, it’s not that bad, plenty of dairy, fruit, some carbs, a little sugar to get that blood pressure up, add in a cup off coffee and you’re ready for an epic day.
**Watch us make this grilled cheese on live television!**
Apple and brie are pretty much married already, so it was time to spice things up a bit a.k.a. throw some caramel dip into the mix (sounds fun right?). Put these three between two slices of bread and you’ve got yourself a party! So much gooey brie cheese, the crisp bright flavour of granny smith apple, and delicious caramel sweetness, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
- 2 slices of french bread
- 2 tbsp caramel apple dip
- ½ granny smith apple
- 3-4 slices of brie cheese
- Get a pan on medium heat.
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle each buttered side with cinnamon and a pinch of sugar.
- Spread caramel dip on the inside of each slice.
- Place enough apple slices to cover sandwich.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- Place enough brie to cover sandwich.
- Fry until golden brown on each side.
Such a beautiful looking sandwich isn’t it!