Okay BS’ers… I have a confession, while creeping on Facebook, I saw a friend who recommended this recipe. Now I’m normally not a big fan of trying recipes off the back of boxes, but since I LOVE Old Dutch Popcorn Twist™ (has nostalgic memories of the lake and our cabin), I just had to give this recipe a try:
- Place one 175 g bag of Old Dutch Popcorn Twists™ into a large roasting pan and pre-heat the oven to 250°F.
- In your largest pot, combine 3/4 cup butter, 1 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup corn syrup.
- Bring the above ingredients to a rolling boil for about 2 minutes. Then stir in 1 tsp of baking soda. This will cause your caramel to foam. Allow the foam to cook slightly then remove from heat.
- Pour the caramel over the popcorn twists and stir until completely mixed.
- Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 45 minutes, stirring your mixture every 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, pour on wax paper.
- Allow to cool slightly, break apart & enjoy!
To say the least this recipe was quick, easy and pretty delicious! Definitely worth the try to add something new into your holiday time baking.buy valium online without prescription
Carlenebuy klonopin without prescription