Okay BS’ers… I have a confession, while creeping on Facebook, I saw a friend who recommended this recipe. Now I’m normally not a big fan of trying recipes off the back of boxes, but since I LOVE Old Dutch Popcorn Twist™ (has nostalgic memories of the lake and our cabin), I just had to give this recipe a try:
- Place one 175 g bag of Old Dutch Popcorn Twists™ into a large roasting pan and pre-heat the oven to 250°F.
- In your largest pot, combine 3/4 cup butter, 1 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup corn syrup.
- Bring the above ingredients to a rolling boil for about 2 minutes. Then stir in 1 tsp of baking soda. This will cause your caramel to foam. Allow the foam to cook slightly then remove from heat.
- Pour the caramel over the popcorn twists and stir until completely mixed.
- Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 45 minutes, stirring your mixture every 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, pour on wax paper.
- Allow to cool slightly, break apart & enjoy!
To say the least this recipe was quick, easy and pretty delicious! Definitely worth the try to add something new into your holiday time baking.alprazolam online pharmacy
Carlenetramadol for sale