I’ve been all about making food with fun names these days. Blueberry Cla-foo-tee, chicken catch-a-tory, they are fun to say and even more fun to eat! As part of our back-to-school special for CTV Morning Live, Carlene and I were tasked with making easy, budget friendly meals for students. Carlene settled on making the always tasty Vietnamese cold rolls; an easy to make, inexpensive, and light meal. Taking the alternate route, I went with a comfort classic that’s easy to make and easy on the budget!buy klonopin online no prescription
alprazolam online pharmacy
This Chicken Cacciatore makes a great meal that can be portioned into very tasty leftovers, or a delicious meal for a few friends. Feeling a little lonely after moving away to college? Craving the comfort of moms home cooking? Then this is the meal to make!tramadol for salevalium for sale
- 4 chicken thighs (or chicken breast)
- olive oil
- ½ spanish onion (sliced)
- ¼ green bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 cup halved mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- italian seasoning
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (28 oz.)
- ½ cup chicken broth
- a few pinches of flour
- 4 servings of pasta
- If using chicken thighs, remove skin, bones, and cut into chunks.
- In a pan on medium heat, add about two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Once heated, add chicken into the pan, cooking for about five minutes, until it's cooked about half-way through.
- Remove chicken, and add onion into the pan, adding more olive oil if necessary.
- Saute onions until they begin to turn translucent (about five minutes), then add in the bell pepper and mushrooms, cooking until softened (5-8 minutes).
- Add in italian seasoning, and oregano to taste, along with the minced garlic, stirring to mix with other ingredients.
- Add a can of diced tomatoes and ½ a cup of chicken broth, bring to a boil, then reducing heat until liquid is simmering, add your chicken back into the pan, along with a few pinches of flour to thicken the liquid and cook for about 15-20 minutes until liquid has reduced into a sauce like consistency.
- While your sauce is reducing, cook pasta according to package directions, top with chicken cacciatore and enjoy!
- Feel free to sprinkle on some fresh parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley if you're feeling a little fancy. I know I was!
diazepam online without prescription
Although this dish can take some time to cook, the majority of it is spent reducing the liquid into a sauce, so all you need is a little patience! But trust me, it’s worth it!buy ativan online
Enjoy,soma online without prescription
Bobxanax for salebuy zolpidem without prescription buy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription