The perfect sidekick to any picnic gathering, this coleslaw builds off of the previous post for Homemade Mayonnaise, using it as the base for the coleslaw dressing. I’m going to keep it classic with this coleslaw, using cabbage, carrot, and chives for some subtle onion flavour.xanax for sale
- 1 cup purple cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup savoy cabbage (shredded)
- 1 large carrot (julienned)
- 1 handful of chives (adjust to taste)
- ¼ homemade mayonnaise (refer to previous post)
- 1½ tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- A pinch of sugar (to taste)
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Combine shredded cabbage, carrot, and chives in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, and lemon juice, mixing until combined.
- Add a pinch of sugar for sweetness, as well as any extra vinegar or lemon to taste.
- Pour dressing into your large bowl of coleslaw vegetables.
- Mix dressing until vegetables are coated.
- Add salt & pepper to taste, as well as any extra lemon juice or vinegar to taste.
buy xanax online no prescription
Next up after this post, we have fried chicken, and after that I’ve got a special recipe, thanks to some of my recent adventures, so stay tuned in!buy tramadol without prescription
Enjoy,buy ambien no prescription
Bobbuy xanax online without prescription
ambien online no prescriptionbuy tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription