The perfect sidekick to any picnic gathering, this coleslaw builds off of the previous post for Homemade Mayonnaise, using it as the base for the coleslaw dressing. I’m going to keep it classic with this coleslaw, using cabbage, carrot, and chives for some subtle onion flavour.buy klonopin online no prescription
- 1 cup purple cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup savoy cabbage (shredded)
- 1 large carrot (julienned)
- 1 handful of chives (adjust to taste)
- ¼ homemade mayonnaise (refer to previous post)
- 1½ tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- A pinch of sugar (to taste)
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Combine shredded cabbage, carrot, and chives in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, and lemon juice, mixing until combined.
- Add a pinch of sugar for sweetness, as well as any extra vinegar or lemon to taste.
- Pour dressing into your large bowl of coleslaw vegetables.
- Mix dressing until vegetables are coated.
- Add salt & pepper to taste, as well as any extra lemon juice or vinegar to taste.
alprazolam online pharmacy
Next up after this post, we have fried chicken, and after that I’ve got a special recipe, thanks to some of my recent adventures, so stay tuned in!tramadol for sale
Enjoy,valium for sale
Bobdiazepam online without prescription
buy ativan onlinesoma online without prescription xanax for sale buy zolpidem without prescription buy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription