It seems as though I’m having a bit of a moment with pumpkin these days…Fortunately, this post moves away from “pumpkin spice” and features a different spice.xanax for sale
Curry!buy xanax online no prescription
If you want to make this soup really easy, use canned pumpkin, or you can go the extra mile and make your own pureed pumpkin. Just pick out a pumpkin, cut it into large chunks, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt & pepper, and roast for about 30 minutes at 400F. Once roasted, spoon the pumpkin flesh off of the skin, and puree with a blender, then get to the recipe!buy tramadol without prescription
- ½ large onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 41/2 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups puréed pumpkin (or other squash)
- 1½ tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp sriracha (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- In a large pot, add about a tablespoon of olive oil, turning to medium heat, once pan is hot, add diced onion, cook until translucent (about 5 minutes), add minced garlic, cooking for about a minute longer.
- Add chicken broth, increasing heat to medium-high, bring to a boil.
- If you want your soup to have the smoothest consistency, pass the pumpkin puree through a chinois. If you don't have a chinois, use the back of a large spoon, and pass the puree through a mesh strainer by adding the puree into the strainer, then spreading the puree around the strainer with your spoon until it has all passed through.
- Add puréed pumpkin, curry powder and sriracha to pot.
- Stir and simmer until reduced to your desired consistency.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Once reduced, puree soup with immersion blender, or let cool until warm, and puree in small batches in a blender.
- Garnish with a dollop of plain yogurt, or sour cream, and fresh cilantro.
buy ambien no prescription
I was messing around with my lighting a bit more in these photos, doing some more tests with my new LED light, playing with the shadows, and blocking light, to create a bit of a darker shot. What do you guys think of the style?buy xanax online without prescription
Bobambien online no prescriptionbuy tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription