After making the Herb Rubbed Pork Loin the other week, in the spirit of Meat & Bread I felt obligated to make a sandwich with the leftovers! Unfortunately, I only made the pork loin to test out the spice blend and didn’t have any crackling for the sandwich! Regardless, this was a pretty tasty sandwich, and I can’t wait til I make porchetta so I can have the real deal!
- Herb rubbed pork loin
- Salsa verde
- 2 slices of bread
- Salt & Pepper
- Spread mayo on each slice of bread.
- Slice and spread pork loin on sandwich.
- Drizzle with about a tablespoon of salsa verde.
- Layer your bacon, lettuce, tomato.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Add top slice, and enjoy!
Enjoy!valium for sale
Bobdiazepam online without prescriptionbuy ativan online soma online without prescription xanax for sale buy zolpidem without prescription buy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription