After making the Herb Rubbed Pork Loin the other week, in the spirit of Meat & Bread I felt obligated to make a sandwich with the leftovers! Unfortunately, I only made the pork loin to test out the spice blend and didn’t have any crackling for the sandwich! Regardless, this was a pretty tasty sandwich, and I can’t wait til I make porchetta so I can have the real deal!
- Herb rubbed pork loin
- Salsa verde
- 2 slices of bread
- Salt & Pepper
- Spread mayo on each slice of bread.
- Slice and spread pork loin on sandwich.
- Drizzle with about a tablespoon of salsa verde.
- Layer your bacon, lettuce, tomato.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Add top slice, and enjoy!