Well it’s pretty clear that by the nature of this recipe that I: a) need to get a life b) need to find better things to fill my time with c) have gone crazy d) all of the above…..Whatever the proper answer is, I was on a roll with making dog treats (stay tuned for more recipes) for all the lovely canine buds in my life and thought “dog fortune cookies might be kinda funny and something unique.” So that’s where it started people. Let’s get to the recipe & the doggie fortunes.valium online pharmacyxanax for sale
Ingredients for 4-6 fortune cookies:
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup very loosely packed brown sugar
- a teeny tiny tiny pinch of salt and cinnamon
- 1 tbsp water
These cookies take a bit of time, but are really fun and cute! Now, are you wondering what I used as my doggie fortunes? Take a peak for yourself – just don’t tell anyone your fortune, because that’s bad luck 😉 :
- Anything worth chewing is worth chewing well….
- There is no such thing as a stranger…only a butt that hasn’t been sniffed!
- Sled dogs go the extra mile…
- It’s better to be housebroken than heartbroken…
- Be cautious of what tree you bark up…
- The dog who pees on the other dog, has a leg up on the competition!
- Something you’ve buried will turn up soon…
- Life is like a leash – longer the better!
- Life is just one table scrap after another
- If you are a host to a person, be a host to their dog too….
Now you are probably asking…”Carlene, you don’t have any dogs in your house – who got these cookies”…well this is who!
Carleneambien online no prescription
**NOTE: These are treats – not a meal or permanent diet addiction for dogs. Use in moderation and like all pet treats, gradually expose pets to new food items. If you have any questions or concerns, please consult your veterinarian.**buy tramadol online without prescriptionbuy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription