Made a lobster roll? Still got leftovers? Don’t like lobster rolls? Love pasta? Well then this dish is for you! Another easy recipe utilizing leftover (or fresh) lobster. Given that i’m not a huge fan of really rich pasta sauce, I have made a butter free sauce, allowing the lobster and parmesan cheese to provide plenty of rich, hearty flavour!
- 1-2 servings of pasta
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup water
- ½ clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped lobster meat
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- salt & pepper
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- couple pinches of flour
- ¼ cup of lobster meat (roughly chopped)
- In a pan on medium heat add cream and water (alternatively i’m sure you could use 2% milk, since I didn’t have any milk, I mixed cream and water).
- Add in garlic, a tablespoon of finely chopped lobster meat, and green onion, allowing sauce to reach a simmer and reduce for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While sauce is cooking, fill a pot with water and boil, cooking pasta according to package directions.
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce, mixing until melted and combined into sauce.
- To thicken the sauce add a couple pinches of flour, stirring into sauce, and allowing to simmer until it reaches desired thickness.
- Add salt & pepper to taste, as well as a ¼ cup of chopped lobster meat.
- Once pasta is cooked, mix into sauce and serve!
- Garnish with fresh green onion.
There you have it! An easy dinner, and great way to use up leftovers! Of course, you don’t have to use lobster, as i’m sure this would work just as good with other meat like chicken, shrimp, crab or whatever else you can think of!