Having to travel from the City of Bridges to Cow Town for the big event, I was lucky enough to have a great place to stay – thanks again Ball Family!! One of the evenings, Momma Ball was a great host and made our whole crew some pre-drinking food: Zesty Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken – from here on re-named to:xanax for sale
“Momma Ball’s Famous Stampede BBQ Pulled Chicken”.buy xanax online no prescriptionbuy tramadol without prescription
buy ambien no prescription
Two days after Stampede I decided to make this for my family – it was an instant hit! The leftovers didn’t even make it til the next morning. The recipe tastes great and is super easy to make!buy xanax online without prescription
So go grab a beer, sit back and slow-cook that chicken:
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce (we used the official BBQ sauce of the Calgary Stampede – Bull’s Eye)
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbeque sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
- Once the chicken has had a long time to cook, it should pull apart easily when using two forks to pull the meat apart until it appears stringy
- After pulling chicken, give it another quick stir then scoop onto some great bread and serve!
Hope you guys enjoy this recipe – it’s perfect for that backyard BBQ party. Thanks again to the whole Ball family (Parker included) for being such great hosts and allowing me to crash at your place during my first ever Stampede!!tramadol online without prescriptionbuy valium no prescription
Yeehaw BS’ing Cow-Pokes,valium online no prescription
Carlenesoma online no prescription