It’s been a few days since Bob or I last posted a recipe, so let’s start the week off on a good foot by giving you not one, but TWO recipes in today’s post! These two cookie recipes are two out of my top three favorite cookies to make. They are chewy, great tasting and guaranteed to put a smile on someone’s face. So, sit back, relax and soak in the goodness of the Homemade Oreo Cookies & Monster Cookies.
Recipe Number One: Homemade Oreo Cookiesxanax for sale
These cookies have ranked themselves as favorites for many of my friends and are frequently requested as treats for meetings. Luckily, these cookies are reasonably quick (as long as you have all the ingredients on hand and don’t have to run to a grocery store) and are a blast to make! Just think of it as a little sandwich assembly line!buy xanax online no prescription
buy tramadol without prescription
- 1 package Devil’s food cake
- 1 package Swiss chocolate cake
- I’ve bought all different flavors of chocolate cake mix, and it’s never messed anything up. Sifting the cake mix helps to make smooth, chewy cookies
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup oil
- Mix all four ingredients until well mixed. I use a small ice cream scoop to make the balls, otherwise it can get quite messy if you use your hands.
- Bake the cookies at 350º for 8-10 mins.
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 4 oz. cream cheese (I usually add a bit more)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- Mix together until thick. The icing should form soft peaks to avoid melting in between the cookies – you may need to add more icing sugar in order for this to happen.
Now take a cookie, place icing on one side of it and sandwich it with another cookie! Ta-Dah: Homemade Oreo Cookie! Now reward yourself by pouring a glass of milk and trying one of the best cookies ever known to man-kind!ambien online no prescription
Recipe Number Two: Boy Bait Cookies (aka. Monster Cookies)buy tramadol online without prescription
As you’ll soon be able to tell, this is a HUGE recipe (aka. makes 100 cookies) – so don’t hesitate to cut it in half. This is another guaranteed recipe that people will just love – particularly the boys & men out there, so pay attention ladies! When Kelis said her milk shake brought all the boys to the yard, she obviously hasn’t come across my boy bait cookies. These monster cookies rival the best cookies in the world and easily impress any men with their delicious taste & chewy goodness!
- 1 cup butter or margarine (personally I’d used butter, using margarine seems to make them go flat)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups white sugar
- Mix all five ingredients together until fluffy and smooth
- 4 tbsp baking soda
- 3 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup smarties or m&m’s
- 9 cups oatmeal
- Mix in remaining ingredients, making sure to add the oatmeal last. Scoop onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake these cookies at 350º for about 10-12 minutes – be careful not to over bake & remember they will still cook a bit on a hot cookie sheet that has come right out of the oven!
These cookies are often best sent in the mail as surprises to people who really need them and/or if your trying to impress them with your baking skills (sorry mom, I lied… I wasn’t making them for a meeting at work…but I did bring the left overs for the coffee room – does that count as work? lol). But if you don’t have anyone to surprise, they’ll do just fine as an afternoon treat!buy valium no prescription
Happy baking everyone!!tramadol online without prescription
Cookie Master Carlenebuy valium no prescriptionvalium online no prescription soma online no prescription