To go along with the Lemon Pepper Seared Tuna, I decided to try mustard greens and made this salad. The mustard greens are fairly bitter, so I paired it with a sweet lemon vinaigrette.buy klonopin online no prescription
alprazolam online pharmacy
Watch me make this salad on CTV Morning Live – Saskatoon :tramadol for sale
- 4 large mustard greens leaves
- 11/2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice from a ¼ lemon
- ½ tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp worcestershire sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, honey and worcestershire sauce.
- Tear/cut mustard greens into small pieces.
- Toss greens with dressing, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and a few pinches of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Serves one.
valium for sale
Enjoy!diazepam online without prescription
Bobbuy ativan onlinesoma online without prescription xanax for sale buy zolpidem without prescription buy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription