I’ve been Pinterest plagued again…. My Pinterest wall has become overloaded with delicious looking recipes for Roasted Chickpeas. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love pulses, so after seeing so many recipes I knew I had to give some a whirl. I settled on a mild spice, paprika and some garlic and shallot olive oil. And wow these were great – the perfect amount of crunch for a really delightful snack. Let’s get to this recipe….buy klonopin online no prescription
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Shallot Olive Oil
- 2-3 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 450°F
- Rinse your chickpeas with cold water and pat them with a towel until they are dry.
- In a bowl, toss the chickpeas with olive oil, paprika and sea salt
- Spread onto a baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes.
I’ll definitely make these again and experiment with a few different flavours too. I think these would be fun for a movie night or low-key get together. Just cook a bigger batch, place in large serving bowl with a scoop and have muffin liners that people can munch on the chickpeas out of.valium for sale
Happy healthy snacking peeps!diazepam online without prescription