This recipe begins something like this:buy klonopin online no prescription
“Nooooooo Megan!” I shout, as my girlfriend reaches into the Sobey’s refrigerator, pulling out a box of *gasp* frozen chicken strips!alprazolam online pharmacy
“Put the box down, step away from the refrigerator!”tramadol for sale
valium for sale
Having just walked past the chicken breast, I promptly suggested we (/I) make some homemade chicken strips, rather than those nasty frozen ones! Crisis averted, I grabbed some real chicken and tossed it in the cart!diazepam online without prescription
The next day, I find myself alone in the kitchen, tossing together some panko and parmesan, cooking and enjoying the delicious, non-freezer burnt, “I know what’s in them” tender chicken strips! Of course Megan did join for the eating part!buy ativan online
- .3 kg (.66lbs) chicken breast
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- canola oil
- Cut chicken breast into about 8-10 even strips.
- On a plate, combine panko crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Get a pan on medium heat with enough canola oil to coat the bottom.
- Spread flour on a plate, and evenly coat all of your chicken strips.
- In a bowl, scramble your egg, dipping the chicken until evenly coated.
- Lastly, roll your chicken in the bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- Once the pan is heated, add in chicken strips, cooking about 5 minutes per side or until golden brown on both sides. If necessary add more canola oil after your flip the chicken strips.
soma online without prescription
Enjoy,xanax for sale
Bobbuy zolpidem without prescriptionbuy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription