This recipe begins something like this:xanax for sale
“Nooooooo Megan!” I shout, as my girlfriend reaches into the Sobey’s refrigerator, pulling out a box of *gasp* frozen chicken strips!buy xanax online no prescription
“Put the box down, step away from the refrigerator!”buy tramadol without prescription
buy ambien no prescription
Having just walked past the chicken breast, I promptly suggested we (/I) make some homemade chicken strips, rather than those nasty frozen ones! Crisis averted, I grabbed some real chicken and tossed it in the cart!buy xanax online without prescription
The next day, I find myself alone in the kitchen, tossing together some panko and parmesan, cooking and enjoying the delicious, non-freezer burnt, “I know what’s in them” tender chicken strips! Of course Megan did join for the eating part!ambien online no prescription
- .3 kg (.66lbs) chicken breast
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- canola oil
- Cut chicken breast into about 8-10 even strips.
- On a plate, combine panko crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Get a pan on medium heat with enough canola oil to coat the bottom.
- Spread flour on a plate, and evenly coat all of your chicken strips.
- In a bowl, scramble your egg, dipping the chicken until evenly coated.
- Lastly, roll your chicken in the bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- Once the pan is heated, add in chicken strips, cooking about 5 minutes per side or until golden brown on both sides. If necessary add more canola oil after your flip the chicken strips.
buy tramadol online without prescription
Enjoy,buy valium no prescription
Bobtramadol online without prescriptionbuy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription