I must say September was a pretty pitiful month for blogging and I apologize for that! It’s not that I haven’t been cooking anything, I just haven’t been taking the time to edit the images, and write up a blog post. I’ve got a few recipes that are quite timely for this fall season, so you can expect a little more blogging this month!xanax for sale
Let’s start with this delicious meal featuring some wonderful ingredients from my mothers garden! The stars of the dish are delicious onions that have been drizzled with balsamic vinegar and roasted, as well as a hearty pork chop finished with chive butter. My house smelled so good after making this, it was a low level of torture, having to wait to eat this while smelling it and taking pictures.buy xanax online no prescription
buy tramadol without prescription
- 2 small red onions
- balsamic vinegar
- pork chop
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 clove of garlic (halved)
- 1 tbsp butter
- Start by preheating your oven to 450F.
- If you are roasting potatoes with your meal, I would recommend placing them in the oven 10 minutes prior to your onions.
- Prior to roasting your onions, slice them in half.
- Place them in a roasting pan with the sliced sides facing up. Season with salt & pepper, then drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Roast onions for about 20 minutes, or until soft and caramelized.
- While your onions are roasting, add about a tablespoon of olive oil into a pan on medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of your pork chop with salt & pepper.
- Place pork chop in the heated pan, cooking for about 5-8 minutes on one side, until caramelized. Flip pork chop, cooking for about 3 more minutes on the other side, until internal temperature reaches 145F.
- While the pork chop is resting (about 5-10 minutes), reduce the pan to medium heat. Place a tablespoon of butter in the pan, along with your chives and garlic. Heat until butter has melted and begins bubbling and turning brown.
- Drizzle butter over pork chop, serve with roast onions and your desired vegetable and starch sides!
A super delicious comforting meal to help you eat away those chilly weather blues!ambien online no prescription
Enjoy!buy tramadol online without prescription
Bobxanax online without prescriptionbuy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription