Reminiscing on blog posts of the past, I recalled the Prosciutto & Smoked Gouda Egg Sandwich I posted a couple years ago (WOW it’s really been THAT long?), and knew I had to fit those flavours into our 30 days of grilled cheese! Given that this sandwich was just going to consist of Gouda and prosciutto (no egg this time), I decided against using smoked Gouda, because as delicious as smoked Gouda is, my stomach cringed at eating 1/2 a cup of it along with the already smokey/salty prosciutto.buy klonopin online no prescription
alprazolam online pharmacytramadol for sale
I had this little voice in my head, telling me I needed to add more to this sandwich (have I developed a cheese related mental illness??). Pushing that voice out of my mind, I kept things simple, and that’s not something I seem to do a lot of with my grilled cheeses! Well, keeping it simple was highly rewarding in the form of this delicious grilled cheese. The creamy, nutty flavour of the Gouda went so well with the saltiness of the prosciutto, It was like a grown up ham and cheese sandwich! So simple but so perfect!valium for sale
- 2 slices of french bread
- 2-3 slices of prosciutto
- ½ cup shredded gouda cheese
- Get a pan on medium heat.
- Fry prosciutto until crisp (you don't have to do this, but I like the added texture and the saltiness it brings out of the prosciutto).
- Butter each side of your bread (inside and out)
- Place prosciutto on bottom slice, add cheese on top.
- Fry in pan until golden brown on each side.
diazepam online without prescription
Enjoy!buy ativan online