To go along with the pulled pork Carlene was making for our Sunday family supper, I wanted a bright, tangy slaw to contrast the rich, smokey pulled pork flavour. With that idea in mind, I went with a cabbage/apple slaw, and started mixing in ingredients until I got what I was looking for!
- ½ head purple cabbage
- ½ head small green cabbage
- 3 granny smith apples.
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2-3 tbsp mayo
- 2 dashes of sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Thinly slice cabbage, julienne apples.
- Combine ingredients in large bowl.
- Adjust to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to let the flavours combine.
buy klonopin online no prescription
Eat as a side, or top your pulled pork and enjoy!alprazolam online pharmacy