Now for the sweet (and beautiful) crepe! Along with making the Green Onion Parmesan Crepe for our CTV Morning Live Mother’s Day special, we decided these red velvet crepes would be another great option. Not only are they delicious, but the vibrant colour looks quite impressive if I do say so myself!buy klonopin online no prescription
alprazolam online pharmacy
- Crepe Batter
- 11/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp apple cider
- red food colouring
- butter (for pan)
- 15 strawberries (chopped)
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar (adjust to taste)
- 500 ml heavy cream
- Combine ingredients for crepe batter in blender, mixing for one minute until mixture is smooth and slightly frothy.
- Add red food colouring until you reach your desired colour of red.
- Allow crepe batter to rest in fridge for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- In a pan on medium heat, add butter, pouring about ¼ cup of crepe batter into pan, frying until it begins to brown on the bottom (about 1-2 minutes).
- Flip and cook crepe for about another minute.
- Add filling just off the center of the crepe, rolling up the crepe around it.
- In a pan on medium heat, add strawberries and water.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes before adding sugar. It will begin to reduce in this time, then add sugar to taste, allowing to continue cooking until syrup reaches desired thickness (thick enough to coat a spoon). Keep in mind it will get a little bit thicker as it cools down.
- In a bowl, combine heavy cream with sugar and vanilla to taste.
- Beat cream until you reach desired thickness.
tramadol for sale
valium for sale
Enjoy!diazepam online without prescription