My family has always been big on leftovers, and as a result I embrace the ability to re-purpose yesterdays meal into something new and delicious! More often than not, it’s something simple like a sandwich or quesadilla, but depending on what you’re left with you can make some pretty awesome meals! In this case, after a work related function, my mom was left with a bunch of roast beef and potatoes, which became this delicious twice baked potato!buy klonopin online no prescription
Scouring my fridge for complementary ingredients, I found blue cheese and mushrooms, which goes great with both roast beef and potatoes! Combine all of those things together and you have a great side dish or appetizer for your dinner!alprazolam online pharmacy
tramadol for sale
- 1 cooked russet potato
- ½ cup chopped roast beef (leftovers)
- 1-2 Tbsp blue cheese
- 3 mushrooms (chopped)
- 1-2 tbsp green onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a pan on medium heat, add some butter along with your chopped mushrooms, sauteing for about 5 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Slice your potato in half, and using a spoon, remove the inside to a bowl.
- Add roast beef, blue cheese, mushrooms, and green onions to the bowl, mixing together and adding salt & pepper to taste.
- Place filling back inside potato skins.
- Bake at 350F for ten minutes, then turn to a broil, cooking until the top is crisped.
Garnish your potato with blue cheese, sour cream, or both and enjoy!buy ativan online
Bobsoma online without prescriptionxanax for sale buy zolpidem without prescription buy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription