Yesterday I posted a simple Roasted Cauliflower recipe, and today I am following it up with this delicious roasted cauliflower mash! Given how impressed I was with the flavour of the roasted cauliflower, I was even more impressed with these faux mashed potatoes! They were awesome!buy klonopin online no prescription
alprazolam online pharmacy
Along with cauliflower, I added sauteed mushrooms, and a side of gravy (although these things definitely did not need gravy!). While the texture isn’t quite the same as mashed potatoes, as a side dish, this is an amazing replacement if you’re looking to cut down on carbs and get more veggies in your diet.tramadol for sale
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- 1-2 handfuls sliced mushroom
- 1-2 tbsp of butter
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut cauliflower into pieces and rinse with water, pat dry with paper towel.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower pieces with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Place on non-stick baking sheet, and roast in oven for about 20 minutes.
- Once cauliflower has started to brown a bit, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and set the oven to broil for a couple of minutes.
- While cauliflower is roasting, in a pan on medium heat, saute mushrooms in butter.
- When cauliflower is finished, along with your mushrooms, place in food processor, or use an immersion blender to puree until smooth, adding milk to add creaminess if desired.
- Serve with homemade gravy, or instant gravy (I took the easy route...)
valium for salediazepam online without prescription
buy ativan online
And there you have it folks! Guilt free comfort food!soma online without prescription
Enjoy,xanax for sale
Bobbuy zolpidem without prescriptionbuy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription