Let’s start by saying I don’t really like cauliflower, but I bought some because it was on sale…story of my life. I had high hopes for this head of cauliflower, but I felt the light fading as it sat in my fridge for one month…and then another month…zolpidem online no prescription
Yeah. Two months.buy valium online without prescription
buy klonopin without prescription
I wish I was kidding, but I just checked the receipt and I bought it on March 1st, and cooked it on April 25th…Let’s just say it was “aged” to develop flavour.alprazolam online pharmacybuy diazepam online without prescription
Of course, it passed the smell test, but more importantly, it passed the taste test! This roasted cauliflower was seriously awesome! It’s not much of a recipe as far as quantities go, I just tossed it in olive oil, seasoned it, and roasted it. It was wonderful! I will definitely be making this more often!adipex online no prescription
- 1 head of cauliflower
- olive oil (about 1-2 tbsp)
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder
- parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut cauliflower into pieces and rinse with water, pat dry with paper towel.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower pieces with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Place on non-stick baking sheet, and roast in oven for about 20 minutes.
- Once cauliflower has started to brown a bit, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and set the oven to broil for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Stay tuned for some faux mashed potatoes utilizing this roasted cauliflower!buy ambien without prescription
Enjoy,buy tramadol no prescription