We were recently contacted by Cookin’ Greens to develop a recipe for their upcoming appearance (March 24th) on the Dragons’ Den, where they will be presenting their innovative “farm-to-freezer” product line. Given that we have the power of two minds behind BS’ in the Kitchen, we were asked to tackle the meanest of all the “Dragons” Mr. Kevin O’Leary! Our challenge was to create an O’Leary inspired appetizer using Cookin’ Greens Chopped Spinach.xanax for sale
Here is what we made (Deep Fried Spinach Ravioli stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta). Of course they can be boiled, rather than fried (I actually think I prefer them boiled!).
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup Cookin' Greens frozen spinach
- 1 clove of garlic (finely minced)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk (save egg white if making ravioli)
- 2 cups flour
- Add olive oil to pan on medium heat.
- Once heated add garlic.
- Just as garlic is beginning to brown add Cookin' Greens frozen spinach, and salt.
- Saute until spinach is cooked.
- Remove from heat, puree until smooth in food processor.
- In a bowl, combine two eggs, one egg yolk, and spinach mixture, beating until combined.
- Place two cups of flour on countertop, creating a well in the center (like a volcano).
- Pour egg/spinach mixture into center of mound of flour.
- With a fork, begin mixing egg into flour, scraping flour into the liquid as you stir liquid in a circular motion.
- Once most of the liquid has been absorbed, begin mixing flour in with your hands.
- Continue mixing flour until a dough forms (see picture). You may not use the entire two cups of flour. (I had about a ¼ cup leftover)
- Once your dough has form, begin kneading for about 10 minutes, sprinkling with flour as necessary.
- Once dough becomes smooth, and is no longer sticky, cover tightly with plastic wrap, allowing dough to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Once rested, making into desired pasta.
buy xanax online no prescription
Step 8: Pour egg/spinach mixture into flour.buy tramadol without prescriptionbuy ambien no prescription
Mix with fork until most of the liquid has incorporated into flour, then begin mixing by hand.buy xanax online without prescriptionambien online no prescription
Mix together until dough forms (you may not use all of the flour). Continue kneading for about ten minutes until you achieve a smooth ball of dough that should no longer be sticking to the counter. As you knead the dough, you can sprinkle it with more flour, working it in until you have achieved your smooth ball of dough. If you cut the dough in half, it should be smooth with no pockets from air. Cover the dough with plastic wrap or place in an air tight container, allowing it to rest for 30 minutes. Once this is done, make the pasta of your liking!buy tramadol online without prescriptionxanax online without prescription
Enjoy!buy valium no prescription
Bobtramadol online without prescriptionbuy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription