OMG ARE THOSE LITTLE HEADS!?xanax for sale
YES!buy xanax online no prescription
…and no.buy tramadol without prescription
buy ambien no prescriptionbuy xanax online without prescription
They are apples, which are far more appetizing and legal than real shrunken heads, not to mention, the perfect accompaniment to this Halloween cider! In my search for Halloween party ideas, I came across this great recipe from the homemaker of all homemakers, Martha Stewart. Inspired, I decided to whip up my own mix of ingredients, to go along with the shrunken heads. This punch is super easy and would also be great alcoholic, substituting the soda for champagne, or adding some spiced rum or bourbon into the mix!ambien online no prescription
- 4 cups apple cider
- 2 cups sprite (or other sparkling soda)
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 2-4 apples (2 for a small punch bowl, 4 for a wider punch bowl)
- 2 whole cloves per apple (optional)
- Start by preheating your oven to 250F.
- While oven is preheating, peel the skin off of all your apples, and slice them in half, removing the core with a melon baller, then cut faces in the round side. I used the smaller side of my melon baller, along with a paring knife to cut out all the faces.
- Once sliced in half, and given a face, place the apple on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 2 hours until apples have shrunk a bit, and become wrinkly. Push a clove into each eye socket of your apple.
- Mix ingredients for punch together, place your apples into the bowl, along with the cinnamon sticks.
- Serve and enjoy!
buy tramadol online without prescription
buy valium no prescription
Doesn’t that little guy^ look scared for his life? I felt bad, that’s why I left him out of the punch bowl…tramadol online without prescription
Hopefully you’ll be a little more ruthless than I am.buy valium no prescription
Bobvalium online no prescriptionsoma online no prescription