Technically a mozzarella stick is already grilled cheese…The bread just dried up, fell apart and reunited in the form of crumbs surrounding that delicious stick of mozzarella! Of course, I wasn’t about to make a mozzarella stick and call it a grilled cheese, so I went about breading this delicious sandwich with panko crumbs to create the Mozzarella Stick Grilled Cheese!zolpidem online no prescription
buy valium online without prescriptionbuy klonopin without prescription
The result was a super crunchy, super stringy cheesy delight!alprazolam online pharmacy
- 2 slices of french bread
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup pizza mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2-3 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- marinara/pizza sauce for dipping
- Get pan on medium heat, add a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Mix panko, italian seasoning, salt & pepper together, adjusting seasoning to your liking.
- Spread panko crumbs out on a plate.
- Dip one side of the bread in the egg wash, then place in panko crumb mixture until coated. Repeat with other slice.
- Spread butter on the inside of each slice.
- Place ½ cup of pizza mozzarella cheese.
- Form sandwich.
- Fry in a covered pan until golden brown on each side. Add more butter/canola oil to pan if necessary when frying the second side.
- Serve with marinara/pizza sauce for dipping and enjoy!
xanax for sale
Enjoy!ativan online no prescription
Bobbuy ambien without prescription