The Masochist…xanax for sale
At this point in National Grilled Cheese Month that is how I am feeling… Like a masochist. So it’s only appropriate that I bestow that same title upon my latest grilled cheese. In the attempt to make 30 grilled cheeses, one finds them self with an abundance of cheese in their fridge, wondering, what the heck am I going to make next!?! Looking into my fridge, pairing ingredients in my mind, I decide on my next grilled cheese.buy xanax online no prescription
buy tramadol without prescriptionbuy ambien no prescription
Pizza sauce, red onion, feta cheese, tomato, bacon, avocado, salt, pepper, garlic, and a massive amount of cheddar cheese… That’s a good idea? Right? Riight??buy xanax online without prescription
Well I did it, and YES it was a good idea. GREAT idea. Punish your waistline, put your diet aside, it’s time to indulge! This grilled cheese was packing a ton of flavour! Creamy melted feta cheese, with a slight bite from the red onion, fresh tomatoes, meaty bacon, topped off with creamy avocado, and a load of melted cheddar cheese…holy molY! I might die!ambien online no prescription
Oh but what a wonderful way to go.buy tramadol online without prescriptionxanax online without prescription
- 2 slices of french bread
- pizza sauce
- 2-3 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 slice of red onion
- 1 slice of tomato (chopped & seeds removed)
- 2 slices of bacon
- ¼ avocado (sliced)
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Place bacon in pan, turn on medium heat, cooking until desired crispness.
- Butter outside of each slice of bread.
- Spread pizza sauce on the inside of each slice.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese.
- Place one half of the red onion.
- Place tomato, bacon, avocado and the rest of the onion.
- Season with a sprinkle of garlic powder, and some sat & pepper.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bread.
- Fry in a covered pan until golden brown on each side.
Enjoy!buy valium no prescription
Bobvalium online no prescriptionsoma online no prescription