Technically a mozzarella stick is already grilled cheese…The bread just dried up, fell apart and reunited in the form of crumbs surrounding that delicious stick of mozzarella! Of course, I wasn’t about to make a mozzarella stick and call it a grilled cheese, so I went about breading this delicious sandwich with panko crumbs to create the Mozzarella Stick Grilled Cheese!xanax for sale
buy xanax online no prescriptionbuy tramadol without prescription
The result was a super crunchy, super stringy cheesy delight!buy ambien no prescription
- 2 slices of french bread
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup pizza mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2-3 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- marinara/pizza sauce for dipping
- Get pan on medium heat, add a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Mix panko, italian seasoning, salt & pepper together, adjusting seasoning to your liking.
- Spread panko crumbs out on a plate.
- Dip one side of the bread in the egg wash, then place in panko crumb mixture until coated. Repeat with other slice.
- Spread butter on the inside of each slice.
- Place ½ cup of pizza mozzarella cheese.
- Form sandwich.
- Fry in a covered pan until golden brown on each side. Add more butter/canola oil to pan if necessary when frying the second side.
- Serve with marinara/pizza sauce for dipping and enjoy!
buy xanax online without prescription
ambien online no prescription
Enjoy!buy tramadol online without prescription
Bobbuy valium no prescription
tramadol online without prescriptionbuy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription