Typically in winter I crave warm, hearty comfort foods like many others, but for whatever reason, this time I was really craving a salad. Given how cold and snowy it was outside, I figured, why not make this a comforting “winter” salad! With “wintery” ingredients already on hand, like kale and acorn squash, I knew I could whip something tasty up, so away I went.buy klonopin online no prescription
alprazolam online pharmacy
Throwing my squash in the oven to roast, I went about preparing the rest of the salad. Looking at all the ingredients I planned to use in the salad (squash, pomegranate, kale, spinach, squash seeds), I thought a tart, yet sweet apple cider vinaigrette would be the perfect fit (see previous post for the vinaigrette)!tramadol for sale
- ½ acorn squash
- olive oil
- 2 kale leaves
- 2-3 handfuls of spinach
- handful of squash seeds
- 1 slice of squash
- 1-2 tbsp apple cider vinaigrette
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Cut squash into rings.
- Brush both sides with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast the squash for about 20-25 minutes.
- While squash is roasting, clean up the seeds and kale.
- Toss the seeds in some vegetable oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place seeds and kale in the oven on separate dishes.
- Remove kale from oven after about 5 minutes once lightly crisped.
- Take the seeds out once brown (about 5-10 minutes).
- Once everything is done roasting, place some kale and spinach down, a slice of squash, some more kale and spinach, sprinkle squash seeds and pomegranate seeds and finish with the vinaigrette.
valium for sale
diazepam online without prescription
This salad was very hearty, and the pomegranate seeds, and apple cider vinaigrette added a really nice bright flavour to it!buy ativan online
Enjoy!soma online without prescription