As many of you know I’m an avid bowhunter and now that September is here, hunting is in full swing. One of my favorite parts about hunting is being able to spend time with my “second” family, the Kuiack’s. After coming in for a visit, Heather (my other mom) sent me home with TONS of pickles from her garden and this fabulous recipe for sweet pickles that came from a neighbor of theirs. These pickles still have a slight crunch, a perfect sweet and vinegar-tart taste and would be great served with crackers and cheese or on your favourite sandwich.. Let’s get to the recipe so you can enjoy these easy, deliciously sweet pickles.xanax for sale
- 17 or 18 large cucumbers
- 1 cup coarse salt
- 5 cups white sugar
- 5 cups vinegar
- 2 tbsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground clove
- Thinly slice cucumbers (roughly thinness of a dime to a quarter), pour course salt over and cover with cold water. Let sit over night.
- After allowing the cukes to sit over night, drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, combine your sugar, vinegar, mustard seed, celery seed, turmeric and clove. Bring syrup to a boil.
- Pour drained dukes into hot syrup.
- Heat throughly but do not boil.
- Put into jars and seal.
Thanks to Bob for trading photos for pickles. buy xanax online no prescription
Carlenebuy tramadol without prescriptionbuy ambien no prescription
buy xanax online without prescriptionambien online no prescription buy tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription