I have been the fortunate recipient of a very large box of crab apples…buy klonopin online no prescription
Unfortunately most of them aren’t ripe…alprazolam online pharmacy
Having been picked a couple weeks too early, they are quite sour. In my efforts to use them up, I have been cooking the apples to sweeten them and using them as an oatmeal topping. As I was cooking the apples, it dawned on me “why am I not posting this on the blog?”. Of course, once that crossed my mind, I grabbed my camera and took a few shots so I could share it with all of you wonderful people!tramadol for sale
valium for sale
Just cooking the apples would be boring, so I add some apple pie spice I made the other week, along with brown sugar and water. Cooking everything down to create a delicious apple pie-esque topping and syrup! Talk about delicious!diazepam online without prescription
- ½ cup of chopped apples
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ tbsp apple pie spice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup quick oats
- 1 cup water
- Apple Pie Spice
- *This makes about ⅓ cup of spice, which I store in a jar and sprinkle in things like oatmeal, french toast batter, whipping cream and more!
- 5 tbsp cinnamon
- 11/2 tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp all spice
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cardamom
- Combine ingredients for apple pie spice into a jar, shaking to combine. If you would rather not use apple pie spice, you could do a simpler version, just using cinnamon.
- Place a pan on medium heat, adding a tablespoon of butter.
- While pan is heating, chop your apples into small chunks.
- Place apples in pan, mixing in with butter, and cooking for about 5 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Sprinkle in apple pie spice and brown sugar, mixing into the apples, then pour ½ a cup of water into the pan.
- Cook until much of the water has reduced, turning into a syrup like consistency.
- While apple mixture is reducing, cook your oatmeal according to the package directions. I used ½ a cup of oatmeal, with 1 cup of water and microwaved for about 2 minutes.
- Once oatmeal and apple mixture is cooked, sprinkle the apples and syrup on your oatmeal and enjoy!
buy ativan online
soma online without prescription
Enjoy!xanax for sale
Bobbuy zolpidem without prescriptionbuy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription