I have been the fortunate recipient of a very large box of crab apples…zolpidem online no prescription
Unfortunately most of them aren’t ripe…buy valium online without prescription
Having been picked a couple weeks too early, they are quite sour. In my efforts to use them up, I have been cooking the apples to sweeten them and using them as an oatmeal topping. As I was cooking the apples, it dawned on me “why am I not posting this on the blog?”. Of course, once that crossed my mind, I grabbed my camera and took a few shots so I could share it with all of you wonderful people!buy klonopin without prescription
alprazolam online pharmacy
Just cooking the apples would be boring, so I add some apple pie spice I made the other week, along with brown sugar and water. Cooking everything down to create a delicious apple pie-esque topping and syrup! Talk about delicious!buy diazepam online without prescription
- ½ cup of chopped apples
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ tbsp apple pie spice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup quick oats
- 1 cup water
- Apple Pie Spice
- *This makes about ⅓ cup of spice, which I store in a jar and sprinkle in things like oatmeal, french toast batter, whipping cream and more!
- 5 tbsp cinnamon
- 11/2 tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp all spice
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cardamom
- Combine ingredients for apple pie spice into a jar, shaking to combine. If you would rather not use apple pie spice, you could do a simpler version, just using cinnamon.
- Place a pan on medium heat, adding a tablespoon of butter.
- While pan is heating, chop your apples into small chunks.
- Place apples in pan, mixing in with butter, and cooking for about 5 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Sprinkle in apple pie spice and brown sugar, mixing into the apples, then pour ½ a cup of water into the pan.
- Cook until much of the water has reduced, turning into a syrup like consistency.
- While apple mixture is reducing, cook your oatmeal according to the package directions. I used ½ a cup of oatmeal, with 1 cup of water and microwaved for about 2 minutes.
- Once oatmeal and apple mixture is cooked, sprinkle the apples and syrup on your oatmeal and enjoy!
ativan online no prescription
Enjoy!buy ambien without prescription