June has been a pretty great month in the Life of Bob! I finally got to share two recipe videos I produced for General Mills’ website Tablespoon.com, with one more being published in a couple days, and two more currently in the works! It’s been great so far, and i’m looking forward to doing more projects with them! I’ve also been finishing a couple recipe videos of my own that I shot several months ago (buttermilk biscuits, and ricotta gnocchi)! Carlene & I also had another wonderful CTV segment, which was a lot of fun, shooting live on location at our parents acreage! Video galore!xanax for sale
Along with all of that, I went on an amazing trip with my girlfriend’s family to Toronto and New York, both of which I had never visited before! It was a quick 9 day trip (with travel for three of those days), but we saw a lot, ate even more, and I snapped a ton of photos (check out my Instagram to see some of them)!buy xanax online no prescription
buy tramadol without prescription
Of course with all these great things going on, blogging has taken a bit of a backseat, but now that I’m getting back into the swing of things, I assure you I will be posting more! With that assurance, here is a delicious new recipe I just whipped up!buy ambien no prescription
Now that it’s officially summer, large amounts of barbecuing is in order! With that in mind, I picked up chicken drumsticks and set out to make them as delicious, but as easy as possible! The result was an excellent blend of sweet and salty, with savoury flavours of garlic and a kick of lemon!buy xanax online without prescription
- 5 chicken drumsticks (~1.3 lbs)
- 1 large clove of garlic (minced)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt & pepper
- 1 lemon (halved)
- In a Ziploc bag, combine garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, and chicken.
- Mix marinade around to coat the chicken.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour (up to 24 hours) in the refrigerator.
- After chicken has marinated, remove from fridge and allow to rest for about 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, turn your barbecue on to medium heat, allowing it to heat up for about 15 minutes.
- Remove your chicken to a plate, and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour the leftover marinade in a bowl, and add a tablespoon of honey to it. This will be used to brush the chicken later.
- Once your grill has preheated, place your chicken and lemon halves on.
- Cook chicken on medium heat for 15-20 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes or so. After about ten minutes, squeeze lemon juice onto the chicken every time you rotate it.
- In the last five minutes, begin brushing chicken with the leftover marinade, rotating the chicken and brushing, allowing the sugars in the honey to caramelize, but not burn!
- Once cooked, remove from heat, let rest for 5-10 minutes and serve!
This might become my go to barbecue chicken recipe! As most summer BBQ recipes should be, it was full of flavour, yet very simple!buy tramadol online without prescription
Pair this with a light beer, honey-lager, or a Great Western Original 16 Copper if you’re from Saskatoon (it’s what I enjoyed with my meal)!xanax online without prescription
Cheers!buy valium no prescription
Bobtramadol online without prescriptionbuy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription