This potato was delicious. My only beef, is every time I think of the name I can’t help but think of David Hasselhoff. What is a Hasselback anyways? Could it be David Hasselhoff’s back? I’ve suddenly lost my appetite…buy klonopin online no prescription
Watch us enjoy this on CTV Morning Live – Saskatoon!alprazolam online pharmacy
tramadol for sale
valium for salediazepam online without prescription
Hasselwhatever, this is a great way to cook your potato, not to mention it looks fancy too! It takes the joy of a baked potato, and amplifies it by stuffing delicious ingredients into each slice of the potato! Placing the bacon and onion together in each slice caramelizes the onion, while roasting the whole potato in bacon fat. Oh, what a wonderful thing!buy ativan online
- 1 russet potato
- 1 slice of uncooked bacon (chopped)
- 1 slice of white onion (quarted)
- salt & pepper
- aluminum foil
- Cut even slices along the potato about a ⅔ of the way down the potato.
- Place slices of onion in each crack of the potato, then stuff bacon inside on top of onions.
- Take about a foot and a half of aluminum foil, folding it in half.
- Place potato on the aluminum foil, adding salt & pepper to taste.
- Fold the aluminum foil around the potato.
- Add another layer of aluminum foil around the already foiled potato.
- Place foiled potato into the firepit, beside the fire (refer to picture).
- Cook for about 45 minutes, rotating every fifteen minutes.
soma online without prescription
xanax for sale
These potatoes are definitely going to find their way back onto my dinner menu, whether i’m camping or not!buy zolpidem without prescriptionbuy ultram online no prescription
Enjoy!phentermine for sale
Bobbuy ambien online no prescription