Now don’t get too shocked when you read this next sentence: hello, it’s Carlene here. I know….. I’m slightly ashamed to say I haven’t blogged in the past four months… yes FOUR months. Luckily Bob has been able to keep everyone up to date with some delicious recipes while I took on the challenge of a new job and a completely new schedule, said “see you when I see you” to a dear friend who lost his courageous battle with cancer, took a new focus on myself and those who matter most to me and continued to tackle my photography business. While food was still a centerpiece in my life over the past four months, unfortunately the blog got the shortest stick while I took some quality “me” time to figure what life really is about and what truly matters. I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s not money, a job, things or status. It comes down to time and who you choose to share it with and who chooses to value yours and share theirs back in exchange. Within that shared time is where memories are made and friendships take life. Perhaps it’s time that is the most valued commodity, not gold, gas or oil, and the one true gift you can share with those who matter most to you.xanax for sale
After taking some of time to “spend” on me, I’m back in action with a fresh cherry scone recipe using Saskatchewan cherries picked from our parent’s orchard. Let’s get to this recipe…buy xanax online no prescription
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup butter (chilled or frozen)
- 1¼ cup buttermilk
- 2 cups cherries (pitted and drained)
- GLAZE 1 cup icing sugar
- GLAZE 2-3 tbsp milk
- GLAZE 1-2 tsp almond extract
- Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together your dry ingredients.
- Using a cheese grater, grate in your butter (this is a great cheat instead of crumbling in your butter). Toss until all the butter is coated with flour.
- Gently toss your fruit in a tbsp of flour.
- Toss in your fruit into the flour and butter mixture, pour in your buttermilk and knead until a nice dough forms.
- Form the dough into a circle shape that is roughly 2-3 inches thick, cut into pie shape wedges.
- Transfer each wedge onto the cookie sheet and space the wedges apart to allow them to rise.
- Bake in 425°F oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix your glaze to desired consistency and taste, once the scones are done, let cool for 2-3 minutes, drizzle with glaze and serve
buy tramadol without prescription
I also have to thank Bev Houk for this delicious recipe and Bbo for the secret grating butter trick that works like a charm. This recipe was featured on another episode of CTV Morning Live. We will post the clip once it has aired!buy ambien no prescription
Cheer to those we love most – friends, family and food,buy xanax online without prescription
Carleneambien online no prescriptionbuy tramadol online without prescription xanax online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription