Well folks, my intentions were good, I really wanted to focus on posting more regularly, and then I failed!! I have been doing a fair amount of cooking and taking pictures for the blog, but I just haven’t taken the time to actually blog the recipes! This all changes right now, because it’s that time of the year again! NATIONAL GRILLED CHEESE MONTH! Perhaps you remember the epic celebration we had on the blog last year, doing a new grilled cheese recipe every day. If not, last years video will certainly jog your memory!zolpidem online no prescription buy valium online without prescriptionbuy klonopin without prescription
I hate to break it to you guys, but this year I’m not going to be doing quite an epic celebration of grilled cheese. Fortunately, I have a few recipes that I have been saving for this month, so I’m excited to share them with you all finally! Let’s start it off!alprazolam online pharmacy
buy diazepam online without prescriptionadipex online no prescription
Usually my grilled cheese sandwiches are based off of dishes that have cheese as a main part of their dish, but today I take a step off my regular course to bring you the Chicken Pot Pie Grilled Cheese! Although there is no cheese in a traditional chicken pot pie, it has that delicious creamy flavourful filling that I knew would lend itself perfectly to a grilled cheese! Now, since this is a grilled cheese, I obviously needed to work cheese in somewhere, fortunately my good friend Provolone came to the rescue! A cheese that gets nice and creamy when melted, and depending on the variety of provolone, has a mild flavour that would maintain the traditional chicken pot pie flavours!
- ¼ cup frozen mixed vegetables (corn, peas, carrots)
- 1½ tbsp chopped white onion
- ¼ cup (heaping) chopped chicken
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2½ tbsp cream of chicken soup concentrate
- 3 slices of provolone cheese (42g)
- 2 slices french bread
- Get a pan on medium heat with a ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- While pan is heating, roughly chop your chicken into cubes (you can use either chicken breast, or boneless chicken thigh). Chop onion as well.
- Once heated, add chicken and onion to pan, cook for about 3-5 minutes until chicken is cooked. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Remove chicken and onion to cutting board and finely chop.
- Add vegetable mix to pan, cooking for about a minute, until adding chicken back in, along with the chicken soup concentrate. Cook for about 1-2 minutes mixing soup concentrate into vegetables and chicken. Remove from pan.
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread.
- Place chicken pot pie mixture on bottom slice, topping with 3 slices of provolone cheese, and top slice of bread.
- Add to pan on medium heat, cover with lid, cooking until both sides are golden brown.
BOOM! Chicken pot pie sandwich.buy ambien without prescription
I can’t wait to share some more delicious grilled cheese creations with you this month, so stay tuned!buy tramadol no prescription
Bobbuy soma without prescription