What needs to be said about this one? They have chili cheese fries, chili cheese dogs, chili cheese nachos, so the next logical step (at least for me) is a Chili Cheese Grilled Cheese! Plenty of hearty chili, loads of cheese, sandwiched between two buttery slices of bread.zolpidem online no prescription
buy valium online without prescription
- ½ cup (50g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp chili
- 2 slices french bread
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread.
- Place chili on bottom slice, top with cheese, and other slice of bread.
- Place in pan, turn on to medium heat and cover.
- Cook until bread is golden brown on each side.
Simple, gluttonous, and delicious! Next time you have some leftover chili, put this one on the menu at home!buy diazepam online without prescription
Enjoy!adipex online no prescription