What needs to be said about this one? They have chili cheese fries, chili cheese dogs, chili cheese nachos, so the next logical step (at least for me) is a Chili Cheese Grilled Cheese! Plenty of hearty chili, loads of cheese, sandwiched between two buttery slices of bread.
Chili Cheese Grilled Cheese
- 1/2 cup 50g shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp chili
- 2 slices french bread
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread.
- Place chili on bottom slice, top with cheese, and other slice of bread.
- Place in pan, turn on to medium heat and cover.
- Cook until bread is golden brown on each side.
Simple, gluttonous, and delicious! Next time you have some leftover chili, put this one on the menu at home!