I recently went from having never made fried chicken, to making it four times in about a week and a half, thanks to one of my recent adventures – auditioning for Masterchef Canada! Yup, I’m gonna try and get on a TV show! I will go over more details in my next post, when I post the actual recipe I made for the audition, which you may have guessed, includes all of the recent recipes I have posted – biscuits, mayo, coleslaw, and now fried chicken!buy klonopin online no prescription
This fried chicken is amazing! The recipe is adapted from the fried chicken dish at Ayden Kitchen & Bar, so you know it’s gotta be good! It has tons of flavour, and makes a super tender chicken, with delicious crispy skin.alprazolam online pharmacy
- Buttermilk Marinade
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ½ tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 2 cups buttermilk
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 6-8 pieces of chicken (thighs & drumsticks)
- Chicken Breading
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried ginger
- 3 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- Vegetable oil
- In a container large enough to fit all your chicken, combine all the ingredients for buttermilk marinade, mixing until everything is combined.
- Place chicken in container, seal, and let marinate for 6 to 24 hours.
- Once chicken has marinaded, remove from the fridge and allow to warm for at least 30 minutes before frying.
- While chicken is warming up, in a small skillet, add enough vegetable oil to cover about ¾ of a piece of chicken.
- Using an oil/candy thermometer, heat the oil to 350F (A thermometer is a must, you can purchase them relatively cheap, and they make the deep frying process MUCH safer, and assures you cook your chicken evenly without burning!).
- While the oil is heating, and the chicken is coming to room temperature, prepare your breading.
- In a container, combine ingredients for the breading, and shake with lid on to combine.
- Once chicken has warmed, place the chicken one at a time into the breading container.
- Shake the chicken in the container to fully coat with breading mix, repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- Once all your chicken is breaded, begin frying.
- Fry the chicken in batches, and don't overcrowd the pan.
- The oil temperature will drop a bit, but don't change the temperature on the stove, it will come back up as the chicken cooks.
- Cook the chicken until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Once the chicken has fried, remove it to a wire cooling rack with paper towel beneath it. Dab any excess grease off the chicken with paper towel.
- Allow chicken to cool before serving. If chicken gets too cold while the other chicken is frying, reheat it in the oven at 350F for about 5 minutes.
tramadol for sale
If you have never made fried chicken before, you definitely need to try it out! Other than a deep fry/candy thermometer, you don’t need any fancy deep frying equipment, just a decent pan, and a good appetite!valium for sale
Invite some friends over, fry up that chicken, and feast!diazepam online without prescription
Enjoy,buy ativan online