I recently went from having never made fried chicken, to making it four times in about a week and a half, thanks to one of my recent adventures – auditioning for Masterchef Canada! Yup, I’m gonna try and get on a TV show! I will go over more details in my next post, when I post the actual recipe I made for the audition, which you may have guessed, includes all of the recent recipes I have posted – biscuits, mayo, coleslaw, and now fried chicken!xanax for sale
This fried chicken is amazing! The recipe is adapted from the fried chicken dish at Ayden Kitchen & Bar, so you know it’s gotta be good! It has tons of flavour, and makes a super tender chicken, with delicious crispy skin.buy xanax online no prescription
- Buttermilk Marinade
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ½ tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 2 cups buttermilk
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 6-8 pieces of chicken (thighs & drumsticks)
- Chicken Breading
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried ginger
- 3 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- Vegetable oil
- In a container large enough to fit all your chicken, combine all the ingredients for buttermilk marinade, mixing until everything is combined.
- Place chicken in container, seal, and let marinate for 6 to 24 hours.
- Once chicken has marinaded, remove from the fridge and allow to warm for at least 30 minutes before frying.
- While chicken is warming up, in a small skillet, add enough vegetable oil to cover about ¾ of a piece of chicken.
- Using an oil/candy thermometer, heat the oil to 350F (A thermometer is a must, you can purchase them relatively cheap, and they make the deep frying process MUCH safer, and assures you cook your chicken evenly without burning!).
- While the oil is heating, and the chicken is coming to room temperature, prepare your breading.
- In a container, combine ingredients for the breading, and shake with lid on to combine.
- Once chicken has warmed, place the chicken one at a time into the breading container.
- Shake the chicken in the container to fully coat with breading mix, repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- Once all your chicken is breaded, begin frying.
- Fry the chicken in batches, and don't overcrowd the pan.
- The oil temperature will drop a bit, but don't change the temperature on the stove, it will come back up as the chicken cooks.
- Cook the chicken until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Once the chicken has fried, remove it to a wire cooling rack with paper towel beneath it. Dab any excess grease off the chicken with paper towel.
- Allow chicken to cool before serving. If chicken gets too cold while the other chicken is frying, reheat it in the oven at 350F for about 5 minutes.
buy tramadol without prescription
If you have never made fried chicken before, you definitely need to try it out! Other than a deep fry/candy thermometer, you don’t need any fancy deep frying equipment, just a decent pan, and a good appetite!buy ambien no prescription
Invite some friends over, fry up that chicken, and feast!buy xanax online without prescription
Enjoy,ambien online no prescription
Bobbuy tramadol online without prescriptionxanax online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription