For whatever reason, this week just felt like a pizza week, but truth-be-told, every week could be pizza week because that stuff is freakin’ amazing! Especially with this ridiculously easy pizza dough recipe. It literally takes about 5 minutes to make (maybe less).zolpidem online no prescription
For this pizza I decided to keep it simple and go with a classic margherita style pizza with tomato sauce, fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella, topped off with a sprinkle of salt! So simple, so good!buy valium online without prescription
buy klonopin without prescription
- No-Knead Pizza Dough
- 250g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp active dry yeast
- 180ml water
- Pizza Toppings
- tomato sauce
- fresh tomato (sliced)
- fresh mozzarella (sliced)
- fresh basil
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients, slowly mix in water while stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Once dough begins to form, work it into a roughly shaped ball with your hands, leaving it in the bowl, and covering with plastic wrap.
- Allow dough to rise at room temperature for around 18 hours or until doubled inside.
- After 18 hours, remove dough from bowl and place on a floured work surface,
- Cut the dough into three even pieces for personal sized pizzas.
- Knead each piece of dough into a ball and allow to rise for another hour covered with a damp towel, or wrapped in plastic wrap.
- While dough is resting, if using a pizza stone, place it in the cold oven and turn the heat to 500F (or as close to that heat as possible).
- Once the dough has finished resting, on a floured surface, stretch it thinly to your preference (without breaking the dough).
- Add a few spoonfuls of tomato sauce, your tomato slices (I removed their seeds to reduce moisture on the pizza), slices of fresh mozzarella, basil and sprinkle some salt on top, you could also add crushed garlic if you would like.
- If using pizza stone, place pizza on the stone, turning the oven to broil, and cook for 5-10 minutes until pizza is cooked to your liking.
- If you don’t have a pizza stone, place pizza on a baking sheet, cooking for about 10 minutes on the ovens hottest setting.
If you haven’t made homemade pizza yet, because you think it might be a too much work, you definitely need to try this out! All it takes is a little planning ahead and you’ll have yourself and awesome homemade dinner worthy of a pizzeria!adipex online no prescription
Enjoy!xanax for sale