In a never ending quest to expand my culinary horizons and due to a large amount of fresh basil in my fridge, I decided it was time to try making pesto for the first time!zolpidem online no prescription
It certainly won’t be my last!buy valium online without prescription
This stuff was delicious! I ate a significant amount just “taste-testing” the pesto and I had to stop myself before it got out of hand and I ate it all! Along with trying my hand at pesto, I figured why not shoot a video for it too right!? I wanted to try a different editing style on this video, and decided to channel my inner James Brown and make a funky piece of music to go along with my vision. I gotta say I’m pretty happy with the results!buy klonopin without prescription
alprazolam online pharmacy
buy diazepam online without prescription
What do you guys think? Should I give up food blogging and become a SOUL MAN?? HEEYY!adipex online no prescription
Anyways, check out the video and make this recipe, the pesto was delicious! I put it on a pizza, and I think I will try it on some pasta next!xanax for sale
- ⅛ cup pine nuts
- 2 cups packed fresh basil (stems removed)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- *This recipe makes about a ½ cup of pesto.
- In a pot of boiling water, blanch the basil for about 10 seconds and remove to ice cold water cool the basil.
- Drain most of the water out of the basil.
- In a food processor, add your pine nuts, processing a few times, until the nuts are roughly chopped.
- Add your basil, processing until chopped and combined with the nuts.
- Add in your garlic, processing for a few seconds.
- Add your parmesan, process until combined.
- Finally, if you have a food processor with a hole in the top, slowly add your olive oil while it processes, allowing it to mix in with the rest of the ingredients. If like me, you don’t have a fancy food processor, add the oil in three parts, processing until pesto reaches your desired consistency!
- Add a few pinches of salt to taste and enjoy!
That’s all there is to it! Hope you enjoyed the video and make yourself some pesto in the near future!buy tramadol no prescription