Technically a mozzarella stick is already grilled cheese…The bread just dried up, fell apart and reunited in the form of crumbs surrounding that delicious stick of mozzarella! Of course, I wasn’t about to make a mozzarella stick and call it a grilled cheese, so I went about breading this delicious sandwich with panko crumbs to create the Mozzarella Stick Grilled Cheese!buy klonopin online no prescription
alprazolam online pharmacytramadol for sale
The result was a super crunchy, super stringy cheesy delight!valium for sale
- 2 slices of french bread
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup pizza mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2-3 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- marinara/pizza sauce for dipping
- Get pan on medium heat, add a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Mix panko, italian seasoning, salt & pepper together, adjusting seasoning to your liking.
- Spread panko crumbs out on a plate.
- Dip one side of the bread in the egg wash, then place in panko crumb mixture until coated. Repeat with other slice.
- Spread butter on the inside of each slice.
- Place ½ cup of pizza mozzarella cheese.
- Form sandwich.
- Fry in a covered pan until golden brown on each side. Add more butter/canola oil to pan if necessary when frying the second side.
- Serve with marinara/pizza sauce for dipping and enjoy!
diazepam online without prescription
buy ativan online
Enjoy!soma online without prescription
Bobxanax for sale
buy zolpidem without prescriptionbuy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription