Taaake me out to the baaalll gammee, taake me out with the crowwd… I think that’s what my tastebuds were singing as I was eating this one. Talk about flavour! This one had loads of it! Hotdogs, mustard, ketchup, relish, fried onions, and loads of cheese! I think I need to go run around the bases more than a few times after this one! Carlene got the bases loaded with this one, prepping all the ingredients, and I hit the home run and fried it up!xanax for sale
buy xanax online no prescription
- 2 slices of french bread
- 1 hot dog (cut into three thin slices)
- ¼ cup harvarti cheese
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp relish
- 1 slice of white onion
- ketchup & mustard (to taste)
- Get two pans on medium heat.
- Add a chunk of butter to one, and your onion, cooking until caramelized.
- In another pan fry your hot dog until cooked, then slice into three long pieces.
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread.
- Spread ketchup on bottom slice, top with relish.
- Sprinkle on havarti cheese, layer hot dog slices, caramelized onions and finish with cheddar cheese.
- Spread mustard on inside of top slice of bread.
- Form sandwich, fry in a covered pan until golden brown on each side.
buy tramadol without prescription
Enjoy!buy ambien no prescription
Bob & Carlenebuy xanax online without prescription
ambien online no prescriptionbuy tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription