Taaake me out to the baaalll gammee, taake me out with the crowwd… I think that’s what my tastebuds were singing as I was eating this one. Talk about flavour! This one had loads of it! Hotdogs, mustard, ketchup, relish, fried onions, and loads of cheese! I think I need to go run around the bases more than a few times after this one! Carlene got the bases loaded with this one, prepping all the ingredients, and I hit the home run and fried it up!
The Ball Park Frank Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices of french bread
- 1 hot dog cut into three thin slices
- 1/4 cup harvarti cheese
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp relish
- 1 slice of white onion
- ketchup & mustard to taste
- Get two pans on medium heat.
- Add a chunk of butter to one, and your onion, cooking until caramelized.
- In another pan fry your hot dog until cooked, then slice into three long pieces.
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread.
- Spread ketchup on bottom slice, top with relish.
- Sprinkle on havarti cheese, layer hot dog slices, caramelized onions and finish with cheddar cheese.
- Spread mustard on inside of top slice of bread.
- Form sandwich, fry in a covered pan until golden brown on each side.
Bob & Carlene